Rust removal sandblasting machine
The rust removal sandblasting machine uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray material (garnet sand, copper ore sand, quartz sand, emery sand, iron sand, Hainan sand) on the surface of the workpiece to be treated at high speed, so that the workpiece The appearance or shape of the outer surface of the surface changes.
What are the benefits of sandblasting?
One: Sandblasting surface treatment is the most thorough, most versatile, fastest and most efficient cleaning method.
Two: Sandblasting surface treatment can be arbitrarily selected between different roughness, but other processes cannot achieve this. Manual sanding can make the rough surface but the speed is too slow, and the chemical solvent cleaning will clean the surface too smoothly, which is not conducive to coating bonding.
Three: The open sandblasting machine is suitable for irregular parts, large parts, and parts that are not easy to move.
Precautions for rust removal and sandblasting machine during operation
1. You must wear protective equipment before work, and work with bare arms is not allowed. No less than two people at work.
2. Gas storage tanks, pressure gauges and safety valves should be checked regularly. The gas storage tank discharges dust once every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked once a month.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the sandblasting machine door are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be activated. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sandblasting machine is prohibited from working.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa.
5. The blasting particle size should be compatible with the work requirements, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the sandblasting machine is working, no unrelated persons are allowed to approach. When cleaning and adjusting the operating parts, stop the machine.
7. It is not allowed to use compressed air to blow dust or make jokes.
8. After the work is finished, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to operate for five minutes and then shut down to discharge indoor dust and keep the site clean.
9. In the event of a personal or equipment accident, keep the scene and report to the relevant department.
10. In the painting workshop, the country prohibits the use of quartz sand for rust removal.