Automatic sandblasting machine
Automatic sandblasting machine is also called belt automatic sandblasting machine, also called belt conveyor sandblasting machine, belt conveyor sandblasting machine, continuous conveying sandblasting machine or shuttle conveying sandblasting machine. It is a new type of rhythmic composition. Surface treatment processing and conveying sandblasting equipment, so the automatic sandblasting machine is generally used in those fields, let's take a look:
The application field of automatic sandblasting machine is relatively wide, mainly in the following areas:
(1) Workpiece coating, work-piece bonding pretreatment sandblasting can remove rust and other dirt on the surface of the work-piece, and establish a very important basic pattern on the surface of the work-piece (the so-called matte surface), and can pass Changing the abrasives of different particle sizes, such as flying-spread abrasives, can achieve different degrees of roughness, which greatly improves the bonding force between the workpiece and the coating and plating. Or make the bonding parts more firm and improve the quality.
(2) Cleaning and polishing of the rough surface of castings and workpieces after heat treatment. Sandblasting can clean the dirt (such as oxide scale, oil stains, etc.) on the surface of castings and forgings and workpieces after heat treatment, and polish the surface of the workpiece to improve the smoothness of the workpiece. It can make the workpiece show a uniform metal color, and make the appearance of the workpiece more beautiful and attractive.
(3) Burr cleaning and surface beautification sandblasting of machined parts can clean up the tiny burrs on the surface of the workpiece and make the surface of the workpiece smoother, eliminating the hazards of burrs and improving the quality of the workpiece. And sandblasting can make small round corners at the junction of the surface of the workpiece, making the workpiece more beautiful and more precise.
(4) Improve the mechanical properties of the parts After sandblasting, the mechanical parts can produce uniform and fine uneven surfaces on the surface of the parts, so that the lubricating oil can be stored, thereby improving the lubrication conditions, reducing noise and increasing the service life of the machinery.
(5) The function of light decoration For some special-purpose workpieces, sandblasting can achieve different reflection or matt at will. Such as the polishing of stainless steel workpieces and plastics, the polishing of jade, the matting of the surface of wooden furniture, the pattern pattern on the surface of frosted glass, and the texturing of the surface of cloth, etc.