Pressurized manual sandblasting machine
1010 manual pressure sandblasting machine features:
1. Novel design, convenient operation and superior processing performance;
2. Fast sandblasting speed and deep impact point;
3. The pressure tank part adopts a newly developed exhaust valve device, which eliminates the faults that are easily caused by the current domestic ordinary presses, and especially reduces the damage of the exhaust solenoid valve;
4. Equipped with a ventilation and dust removal separation system to meet environmental protection requirements;
1010 Manual Pressure Sandblasting Machine Adaptation Range:
It is suitable for rapid sandblasting of large numbers of small and medium-sized general workpieces and high-hardness work, such as: degreasing castings, heat-treated workpieces, engine parts, valves, stone, etc.
Recommended applicable sand materials: cast steel shot, steel grit, stainless steel shot, aluminum shot, etc.
1010 Manual Pressure Sandblasting Machine Model
Host size (L*W*Hmm): 1000*1000*2100
Number of spray guns: 1
Total power: 1.15KW
Power supply: 220V/single wire
Air source (7bar): 1m?/min
Machine noise: 85dB
Floor area (L*W*Hmm): 1150*2200*2100
1010 manual pressure sandblasting machine equipment function
1. Sandblasting equipment is used to clean the surface of the workpiece
Sandblasting equipment can be used for metal corrosion layer, residual salt and oxide layer on the surface of heat-treated parts, oxide layer on the surface of rolled parts, oxide layer on the surface of forged parts, oxide layer on the surface of welding parts, sand and oxide layer on the surface of castings, The residual dirt and tiny burrs on the surface of the machined parts, the surface of the old machine parts, etc. are treated to remove the surface adhesion layer and reveal the nature of the matrix.
2. Sandblasting equipment is used for pretreatment of the workpiece surface before coating
Sandblasting equipment can be used as the pre-treatment process of various electroplating processes, brush plating processes, spraying processes and bonding processes to obtain an active surface and improve the adhesion between plating, coating and bonding parts.
3. Sandblasting equipment can change the physical and mechanical properties of the workpiece
Sandblasting equipment can change the surface stress state of the workpiece, improve the lubrication conditions of the mating parts, reduce the noise during the movement of the mating parts, harden the surface of the workpiece, and improve the wear resistance and fatigue strength of the parts.
4. Sandblasting equipment is used for finishing the surface of the workpiece
Sandblasting equipment can change the surface roughness Ra value of the workpiece to produce a matt or diffusely reflective workpiece surface to achieve the purpose of finishing.
1. The metal parts of the sandblasting equipment are basically not damaged, and the dimensional accuracy will not change;
2. The surface of the part is not polluted, and the abrasive will not chemically react with the material of the part;
3. The sandblasting equipment can easily handle the difficult-to-contact parts of the groove, and a variety of abrasives can be selected for use;
4. The processing cost is greatly reduced, which is mainly reflected in the improvement of the work efficiency of the sandblasting equipment, which can meet various surface finishing requirements;
5. Low energy consumption and low cost;