Continuous automatic turntable sandblasting machine
Parameters of rotary automatic sandblasting machine:
The main machine structure is welded with 2.5-6mm thick cold rolled steel plate.
Dust collector: 2.5-6.0MM thick cold rolled steel plate welded.
The key parts in the sandblasting cabin are glued with 2mm thick silicone skin to ensure that the cabin is not damaged
Plastic spray treatment on the surface [color can be determined according to your company's requirements], and the finished parts are made of 45# steel.
Working cabin size: 1300mm*1300mm*1500mm
Dust removal box size: 1400mm*1400mm*2850mm
Dust removal fan: 380V50HZ? 5.5KW
Bag type dust removal: 49 cloth bags
Dust removal method: pneumatic dust removal
Small turntable: 28 pieces of 150×10mm thick, rotating speed: 0-40 revolutions/min?
Load capacity of small turntable: up to 20KG
Small turntable motor: 1 400W?? frequency conversion speed regulation
Big turntable: 1
Large turntable motor: 1 750W frequency conversion speed regulation
Swing bar: 2
Swing motor: 1, 550W, frequency conversion speed regulation
Sandblasting gun: 12 guns aluminum alloy spray gun, boron carbide nozzle
Lighting: 220V, 12W LED lights? 2
Air requirements: dry compressed air with a pressure of 3-8BAR (KG/CM2).
In addition, the dust exhaust pipe is constructed by the buyer himself
Total power: ≈8.5KW
Total weight: 1.582T
(If there is an error between the above design size and actual size, it is purely normal)
1. Continuous rotation of the big turntable, revolution of the small turntable, simultaneous processing of multiple stations;
2. The spray gun group can move horizontally and vertically, and can also swing at multiple angles;
3. The blasting time can be adjusted;
4. Human-machine interface control can be set.
5. The introduction of foreign advanced technology, combined with the company's years of production experience research and development;
6. The turntable automatically rotates continuously (intermittent rotation can also be designed), the small turntable rotates, and the operation is stable;
7. The spray gun can be swing or fixed-point sandblasting, and the swing speed of the spray gun and the rotation of the small turntable can be adjusted by frequency conversion;
8. Using PLC electrical control system, high degree of automation, good stability and low failure rate;
9. The nozzle adopts special high-resistance boron carbide material with long service life;
10. Independent bag dust removal system (pulse filter dust removal can also be selected), good ventilation performance, environmental protection and pollution-free;
11. According to the size of the workpiece, it is equipped with special fixtures, which are fast, stable, high in efficiency and large in output;
Three basic instructions: Clamp the workpiece on the small turntable fixture, and when the large turntable drives the small loading plate to move to the sandblasting processing station, the workpiece is driven by the small turntable to rotate slowly, and the spray gun moves up and down in two sets to process the surface of the workpiece. After sandblasting, the workpiece is automatically rotated from the big turntable to the pick-up port. The operator continuously puts and takes the workpiece, the big turntable rotates, and the cycle repeats.
Four working principles:
This machine adopts suction sand blasting, which uses compressed air to flow in the spray gun at high speed to produce the ejection effect. The abrasive in the cyclone separator tank is sucked into the spray gun through the hose, and then sprayed to the surface of the workpiece by the nozzle at high speed along with the compressed air flow. To achieve the effect of sandblasting. The sprayed abrasives fall back into the sand hopper for recycling. The dust generated during sand blasting is drawn out by the dust suction fan of the dust removal box, and separated by the separator, and the good abrasive is accumulated at the bottom of the separator and falls back to the sand storage for recycling. The dust is separated in two stages and sucked into the cyclone separator and dust box.
Five operating procedures:
1. Adjust the angle of the spray gun and the distance of the workpiece according to the processing size of the required workpiece shape, and its movement stroke to the appropriate position.
2. Turn on the compressed air and turn on the power supply.
3. The lighting switch will be turned on on the operation panel, and the lighting in the main engine compartment will be on;
4. Add appropriate sand to the bottom of the separator. ?
Note: Add 2 bags of sand for the first time (25Kg). When adding sand, turn off the fan, and open the sand storage door without turning on the fan. This will cause good sand to be pumped into the dust collector. Don’t add sand directly to the screw. If sand material 60#—180# is used, when cleaning the dust in the dust hopper of the dust collector, it is found that there is a little good sand in the dust. Please adjust the damper appropriately. If the above situation still exists, check the separator and Whether the sand storage is well sealed, or check whether each connecting section or cylinder of the separator is worn through. If you find this, please re-seal or repair or replace it in time.
5. Press the fan start switch;
6. Press the manual operation switch on the operation panel; adjust the frequency converter to the normal operating frequency according to the workpiece to be processed (the operating speed of the large and small turntable)
7. Turn off the manual operation switch
8. Put the workpiece on the small turntable fixture and turn on the automatic switch.
9. The processing cycle is carried out.
10. When off work, turn off the switches according to the above reverse process, and discard the dust in the dust box.