Product name: white corundum, special abrasive for sandblasting machine and shot blasting machine
Product model: 30-280#
Scope of application: White corundum abrasive is suitable for surface beautification treatment of various high-end products, crafts or hardware. After sandblasting, the surface is white and free of impurities, eliminating the trouble of cleaning. Fine white corundum can be used as the first for polishing and grinding. It can also be used as various product additives. It can be used as solid and coated abrasive tools, wet or dry or sprayed sand, suitable for ultra-precision grinding and polishing in the crystal, electronics industry and making high-grade refractory materials. It is suitable for processing hardened steel, alloy steel, high-speed steel, high-carbon steel and other materials with harder hardness and higher tensile strength. It can also be used as contact media, insulators and precision casting sand. Derusting, decontamination, and descaling of iron workpieces, increasing the adhesion of coating and coating; descaling of aluminum workpieces, surface strengthening, and finishing; copper workpieces deoxidizing and matt effect, glass products crystal frosting , Patterned plastic products, matte effect, denim and other special fabric plush processing and effect patterns.
1. Surface processing: metal oxide layer, carbide black skin, metal or non-metal surface rust removal, such as gravity die casting mold, rubber mold oxide or release agent, ceramic surface black spots, uranium color removal, painted Rebirth.
2. Beautification processing: matte or matte processing of various gold, K gold jewelry, precious metal products, non-metal matte processing of crystal, glass, corrugated, acrylic and other non-metallic matte processing, and can make the surface of the processed product become metallic luster.
3. Etching: jade, crystal, agate, semi-precious stone, seal, elegant stone, antique, marble tombstone, ceramic, wood, bamboo and other etching art.
4. Pre-treatment processing: Teflon (TEFLON), PU, rubber, plastic coating, rubber drum (ROLLER), electroplating, metal spray welding, titanium plating and other pre-treatments to increase surface adhesion.
5. Burr processing: Removal of flash from bakelite, plastic, zinc, aluminum die-casting products, electronic parts, magnetic cores, etc.
6. Stress relief processing: aerospace, defense, precision industry parts, rust removal, paint removal and matting, refurbishment and other stress relief processing.