1. You must wear protective equipment before work, and work with bare arms is not allowed. No less than two people at work.
2. Gas storage tanks, pressure gauges and safety valves should be checked regularly. The gas storage tank discharges dust once every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked once a month.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the sandblasting machine door are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be activated. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sandblasting machine is prohibited from working.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa.
5. The blasting particle size should be compatible with the work requirements, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the sandblasting machine is working, no unrelated persons are allowed to approach. When cleaning and adjusting the operating parts, stop the machine.
7. It is not allowed to use compressed air to blow dust or make jokes.
8. After the work is finished, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to operate for five minutes and then shut down to discharge indoor dust and keep the site clean.
9. In the event of a personal or equipment accident, keep the scene and report to the relevant department.
10. In the painting workshop, the country prohibits the use of quartz sand for rust removal.
Pretreatment stage of rust removal sandblasting machine process
The pretreatment stage of the sandblasting process refers to the treatment of the surface of the workpiece before it is sprayed and sprayed with a protective layer.
The quality of the pre-treatment of the sandblasting process affects the adhesion, appearance, and moisture resistance and corrosion resistance of the coating. If the pretreatment is not done well, the rust will continue to spread under the coating, causing the coating to fall off in pieces. After careful cleaning of the surface and the generally simple cleaning of the workpiece, the life of the coating can be 4-5 times different by using the exposure method. There are many methods of surface cleaning, but the most commonly accepted methods are: solvent cleaning, pickling, hand tools, and power tools.
Sandblasting process stage
The sandblasting process is to use compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam, spray materials and other high-speed jets to the surface of the workpiece to be processed, so that the appearance of the outer surface of the workpiece is changed. Due to the impact and cutting action of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece, the surface of the workpiece is obtained. Certain cleanliness and different roughness can improve the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine controls dust pollution during the sandblasting process
- Wet blasting machine with abrasive blasting
- Automatic sandblasting machine automatically refers to automatic sandblasting
- Adjustable spray pressure of small sandblasting machine
- Inhalation type sandblasting
- Process parameters of sandblasting machine for composite metal materials
- Design of automatic sandblasting machine with synchronous conveying of shaft inner hole and outer circle
- Talking about the research and optimization status of rust removal and sandblasting process parameters
- Mobile sandblasting machine adopts press-in sandblasting
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers provide a variety of sandblasting machines
- Conveyor type automatic sandblasting machine adopts triangle belt to convey workpiece