Introduction to the main performance and characteristics of the gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine
Gravity suctionAutomatic sandblasting machineIt uses the negative pressure formed by the high-speed flow of compressed air in the spray gun to produce the ejection effect and pass the abrasive in the sand storageThe sand-passing pipe is sucked into the spray gun, and then shot to the surface of the workpiece from the nozzle at high speed along with the compressed air flow to achieve the purpose of sandblasting. When the gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine is working, the compressed air and sand are mixed and sprayed. The compressed air can be fully utilized, and the flow of air and sand can be adjusted to obtain an ideal mixing ratio. Low energy and sand consumption, high cutting efficiency.
The main performance of the gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine:①The sprayed sand is impacted on the surface of the glass and cuts the surface of the glass.②It can disperse the residual stress in the glass and reduce stress concentration.③The blasting medium is copper ore, quartz sand, emery, etc.④The processing efficiency is 1~5m²/h, and the actual output depends on the shape of the glass and the effect of sandblasting.
Features of gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine:① Compared with ordinary siphon blasting, it can improve the blasting efficiency.② Equipped with a blowing gun, which can blow off the sand dust on the surface of the workpiece after sandblasting.③Dust-proof lights are installed in the engine room to ensure a clear vision of workers during sandblasting operations.④The lifting platform and the trolley turntable are used to manually push the workpiece into and out of the sandblasting chamber, which is convenient for workers to operate and reduces labor intensity.⑤Equipped with an automatic lifting platform of 800mm*1000mm*50mm, there is a load-bearing booster roller on the left and right sides of the lifting platform,It is convenient for workers to load and unload workpieces, and can effectively reduce the labor intensity of workers.⑥The gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine is equipped with a cyclone separator, which can separate the debris in the sand and reduce the loss of sand.⑦It is equipped with a bag-type dust collector, which can remove the dust generated during work, and its exhaust gas emission can meet environmental protection requirements.⑧The pipeline is configured as a whole and is reasonable and beautiful.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- Overview of environmentally friendly sandblasting machine
- Overview of dry rust removal and sandblasting machine
- Talking about the main process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine
- Classification of dry rust removal sandblasting machine
- Several environmental protection methods for rust removal and sandblasting machine