Overview of rust removal sandblasting machine
Rust removal sandblasting machineCompressed air is used as the driving force to make sand particles form a high-speed sand stream and shoot to the surface of the workpiece, and the workpiece is processed by the cutting of sand particles. After sandblasting, a relatively uniform and fine pitted surface can be obtained, and the burrs, oxide scale, welding slag, slag on the surface of the casting, old paint layer or other old coatings are removed. In addition, the rust removal and sandblasting machine is used to clean the welds of the welded parts, which is also of great significance to ensure the quality of the assembled parts.
The commonly used abrasives for rust removal sandblasting machines are quartz sand, steel sand, alumina and silicon carbide, etc. The workshop generally uses quartz sand. Quartz sand can be used repeatedly until its particles become powder. Many factories now use river sand in large quantities in order to save costs, and pay attention to the fact that there should be no mud in the river sand. The quality of the electroplating or conversion coating of the workpiece that has been treated by the derusting and sandblasting machine is better, even better than the quality of the electroplating and conversion coating after the degreasing and etching treatment.
According to the use conditions of abrasives, rust removal sandblasting machines are divided into dry sandblasting machines and wet sandblasting machines. Dry sandblasting machine has higher rust removal efficiency, rough surface, large dust, high abrasive crushing; wet sandblasting machine has a certain effect on surface decoration and protection, and is often used for processing more precise parts. Parts with higher requirements on the part size can also be blown with the used finer sand. When derusting iron and steel, the sandblasting machine generally chooses abrasives with a particle size of 0.5-2mm.
Rust removal sandblasting machine is often used to remove rust before thermal spraying or paint coating. The sand-blasted workpiece can directly enter the conversion film tank such as the electroplating tank or the phosphating grain. Or wash with hot water before entering these tanks, or enter the electroplating and conversion film tank after simple treatment, such as the phosphating tank after the surface conditioning process. The workpiece should enter the next process in time within 8 hours after the sandblasting is completed. Otherwise, because the sandblasted surface is exposed to the air for too long, its activity will decrease and the oxide film will grow again.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- Gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine
- The influence of different types of automatic sandblasting machines on glass cutting efficiency
- Talking about the problems in the process of rust removal and sandblasting machine
- Quality control of rust removal sandblasting machine in the process of sandblasting
- Introduction to the main functions of the automatic sandblasting machine
- Introduction of manual descaling and sandblasting machine
- Overview of automatic sandblasting machine
- Comparison of rust removal sandblasting machine and shot blasting machine
- Classification and application of rust removal sandblasting machine
- Overview of the control system of the conveyor automatic sandblasting machine