Talking about the characteristics of rotary automatic sandblasting machine
Turntable automatic sandblasting machineIt is a kind of sandblasting equipment that is currently used more. Its working principle is the same as that of other automatic sandblasting machines. It uses compressed air to spray abrasives out at a high speed, thereby blasting the surface of the workpiece. With the development of the industry, there are more and more requirements for the surface treatment of the workpiece before coating, and the requirements are getting higher and higher. The application range of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine is also expanding, but many people are still not very familiar with its characteristics. Understand, let's take a look at what features it has?
The number of nozzles of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine is large, and the sandblasting volume is large. Generally speaking, there are about 6-10 nozzles. This is different from the small sandblasting room used in the past in which fully enclosed workers directly reach into the room to operate. However, due to the large number of nozzles, when using a rotary automatic sandblasting machine, a large positive pressure and a large amount of quartz sand dust will be generated in the machine, and a lot of noise will also be emitted.
The blasting volume of the rotary automatic blasting machine is small. The diameter of the turntable is generally 1500～2500mm. The nozzle is fixed on the top of the turntable, and the turntable rotates continuously, and the workpiece to be sprayed continuously passes through the sandblasting section on the turntable. There is a fixed and closed cover above the turntable. The cover space, that is, the sandblasting space, cannot be too large due to the restriction of the turntable and the operating port. Therefore, there is no buffer space for the airflow of the sandblasting. There are problems with dust running through the gaps of the hood and large amount of sand in the ventilation system, and it is also difficult to organize the airflow in the blasting chamber.
Small quantity and large quantity, continuous operation. The turntable automatic sandblasting machine uses compressed air to spray stone yellow sand to remove oxide scale, rust and dirt on the surface of the workpiece. The turntable rotates continuously. When the sprayed workpiece on the turntable turns to the operating position, people must constantly turn the sprayed For the workpiece, the sprayed workpiece is taken out at any time, and the workpiece to be sprayed is placed on the plate at any time, so that it runs continuously. The workpieces sprayed by the rotary automatic sandblasting machine are small, but the quantity is large. This requires the operator to approach the sandblasting machine and operate continuously, that is, there should be strict requirements on the air dust content of the operating position.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- Factors affecting the effect of wood automatic sandblasting machine
- Overview of automatic wood sandblasting machine
- Overview of the control system of the automatic sandblasting machine
- Overview of anti-skid automatic sandblasting machine for automobiles
- Common faults and solutions of automatic sandblasting machine
- The main components of the automatic pipeline derusting and sandblasting machine
- Safety operation regulations of automatic sandblasting machine
- The principle and characteristics of frozen burr machine
- Operating common sense of automatic sandblasting machine
- The main process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine