Common faults and solutions of automatic sandblasting machine
Automatic sandblasting machineIt is a type of sandblasting equipment that is frequently used in sandblasting operations. Compared with the traditional manual sandblasting machine, it not only has a better effect of sandblasting and rust removal, but also has been greatly improved in terms of environmental protection and energy saving. As the whole society attaches great importance to environmental protection and energy conservation, there is an increasing demand for fully automatic sandblasting machines, and the scope of application is also expanding. However, as its use increases, some problems have been exposed. Here is a brief introduction to its common faults and solutions.
1. The spray gun cannot work normally. The spray gun of the automatic sandblasting machine is an important output mechanism of its abrasive. When it fails to work normally, the power supply of the equipment should be cut off immediately, and the air in the air compressor should be discharged to avoid safety accidents caused by excessive air pressure. After the air is emptied, you can immediately check whether the nozzle of the spray gun is blocked by foreign matter. If it is blocked, clean the foreign matter; if it is not blocked by foreign matter, there is a high probability that there is a problem with the spray gun device of the automatic sandblasting machine. Ask a professional to repair or replace the spray gun.
2. The sand is too wet and the sandblasting pipe is blocked. Under normal circumstances, the sand in the sandblasting cylinder should be kept in a dry state, because if the sand contains too much water, it will block the sandblasting pipe. Therefore, when this happens, wet sand Remove the material in time and replace it with dry sand.
Third, the amount of sandblasting of the automatic sandblasting machine is getting less and less. This problem is generally caused by running out of sand. Check whether the sand in the sand bucket is used up. If it is used up, stop and add sand; if the sand is not used up, check whether the sand is too large. The sand regulator is blocked, because when the automatic sand blasting machine is performing sand blasting, the abrasive grains are too large, which will cause the spray gun to fail to absorb the abrasive, resulting in less and less sand blasting.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- The main components of the automatic pipeline derusting and sandblasting machine
- Safety operation regulations of automatic sandblasting machine
- The principle and characteristics of frozen burr machine
- Operating common sense of automatic sandblasting machine
- The main process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine
- Analysis of problems existing in rust removal and sandblasting equipment
- Working principle of environmental protection derusting sandblasting machine for pipelines
- Overview of automatic sandblasting machine based on smart chip design
- Application advantages of automatic sandblasting machine in the paint fading of propeller parts
- Classification of dry rust removal sandblasting machine