Safety operation regulations of automatic sandblasting machine
Automatic sandblasting machineDifferent from other surface treatment equipment, it is a cost-effective surface cleaning equipment with higher surface treatment efficiency and lower price. It is usually applied to the surface derusting and derusting of easily corrosive materials or workpieces, and the deoxidizing treatment of non-rusting metals. In daily work, the operating procedures of the fully automatic sandblasting machine are very important, and it is directly related to whether safe production can be carried out. Here is a brief introduction to its safe operating procedures.
The safety operating procedures of the automatic sandblasting machine are as follows:
1. The gas storage tanks, pressure gauges, safety valves and other parts of the automatic sandblasting machine with major safety risks should be checked regularly to ensure that the equipment is always in a safe and controllable state. The specific measures are as follows: the gas storage tank shall discharge dust every two weeks, the filter in the sand tank shall be checked once a month, and the pressure gauge and safety valve shall be checked once every two weeks to see if it is normal.
2. Check whether the ventilation pipe and door of the automatic sandblasting machine are in a sealed state. Every time five minutes before the equipment is started, its ventilation and dust removal device must be activated first. If the ventilation and dust removal device fails or fails, the sandblasting machine must not be started to avoid damage to the equipment.
3. Before the sandblasting operation, the relevant operators must wear protective equipment. It is especially important to note that they cannot take off the protective equipment for the operation of the automatic sandblasting machine without permission due to hot weather or airtightness. Will cause great safety hazards, and even lead to safety accidents.
In addition, the automatic sandblasting machine needs to pay attention to the operation: the opening speed of the compressed air valve should not be too fast, so as to avoid the air pressure rising too fast, the air pressure should generally be controlled at0.8MPa; The particle size of the abrasive should be adapted to the workpiece, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry. When the automatic sandblasting machine is working, irrelevant personnel are prohibited from approaching. When cleaning the equipment and adjusting the operating parts, it should be carried out in the state of shutdown.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- The principle and characteristics of frozen burr machine
- Operating common sense of automatic sandblasting machine
- The main process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine
- Analysis of problems existing in rust removal and sandblasting equipment
- Working principle of environmental protection derusting sandblasting machine for pipelines
- Overview of automatic sandblasting machine based on smart chip design
- Application advantages of automatic sandblasting machine in the paint fading of propeller parts
- Classification of dry rust removal sandblasting machine
- The main application range of automatic sandblasting machine
- Overview of rust removal sandblasting machine