The main process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine
Automatic sandblasting machineIt is an efficient surface treatment process equipment. The principle is mainly to use the impact of high-speed sand flow to clean and roughen the surface of the workpiece to obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and roughness on the surface of the workpiece. The process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine will generally be adjusted according to the material of the workpiece. Here is a brief introduction to its main process parameters.
The main process parameters of the automatic sandblasting machine are as follows:
Abrasive thickness: Abrasive is a very important part of the rotary sandblasting machine, and it is the main material used when sandblasting the workpiece. In the sandblasting process, the finer the abrasive of the sandblasting machine, the smoother the surface of the sandblasted workpiece will be, and vice versa.
Air pressure: Air pressure is the power source of the rotary sandblasting machine. If the air pressure is not enough, the speed of sandblasting will be insufficient, which will affect the quality of sandblasting. Generally speaking, the higher the air pressure, the speed of the abrasive jet will be reduced. The higher the value, the higher the roughness of the surface of the blasted workpiece, and the slower the sandblasting speed, the lower the roughness. It should be noted that the air pressure should not exceed 0.8MPa, because this will cause the air pressure of the automatic sandblasting machine to be too large and accidental safety accidents.
Sandblasting distance, time, angle: 1. The farther the distance between the spray gun of the automatic sandblasting machine and the workpiece, the lower the efficiency of sandblasting, and the lower the surface cleanliness of the workpiece. 2. In a certain time range, as the blasting time is extended, the surface roughness of the workpiece will increase, but after reaching a certain surface state, the surface roughness of the workpiece will remain in a stable state. 3. The smaller the angle between the spray gun of the automatic sandblasting machine and the workpiece, the lower the spraying efficiency will be, so that the quality of the workpiece surface coating is lower, so the blasting angle of the workpiece surface should not be less than 45°.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- Analysis of problems existing in rust removal and sandblasting equipment
- Working principle of environmental protection derusting sandblasting machine for pipelines
- Overview of automatic sandblasting machine based on smart chip design
- Application advantages of automatic sandblasting machine in the paint fading of propeller parts
- Classification of dry rust removal sandblasting machine
- The main application range of automatic sandblasting machine
- Overview of rust removal sandblasting machine
- Gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine
- The influence of different types of automatic sandblasting machines on glass cutting efficiency
- Talking about the problems in the process of rust removal and sandblasting machine