Classification of dry rust removal sandblasting machine
DryRust removal sandblasting machineIt is a widely used surface treatment equipment, which can pre-treat the surface of various metal parts and non-metal parts. According to its working principle and different components, it can be divided into two categories: suction sandblasting machine and press-in sandblasting machine. Here is a brief introduction to these two different types of dry rust removal and sandblasting machines.
1. Suction sandblasting machine
1. Composition. Generally speaking, a complete suction sandblasting machine should contain the following six parts, namely the structure part, the medium power part, the pipeline part, the dust removal part, the control part and the auxiliary part. Only with these components can it be regarded as a true suction sandblasting machine.
2. Working principle. The suction type rust removal sandblasting machine uses compressed air as the power for the entire sandblasting operation, and then uses the negative pressure formed in the spray gun by the high-speed movement of the airflow, so that the abrasive can be sucked into the spray gun through the sand pipe, and Through its nozzle, it is sprayed to the surface of the workpiece to be processed, so that the surface of the workpiece can achieve the expected processing performance. It should be noted that in the suction type rust removal sandblasting machine, compressed air is both the power supply and the acceleration power.
2. Press-in sandblasting machine
1. Composition. The press-in type rust removal sandblasting machine is different from the suction type, and its main working unit is generally composed of 4 parts, namely the pressure tank, the medium power part, and the pipeline partAnd the control part.
2. Working principle. The press-in type rust-removing sandblasting machine also uses compressed air as its power, but it first inputs the compressed air into the pressure tank to reach the air pressure required for the sandblasting operation, and thenThe material passes through the sand valve and is pressed into the sand pipe. The pressure tank is opened, so that the abrasive is ejected through the nozzle and sprayed onto the surface of the workpiece to achieve the expected processing performance.
Since the press-in sandblasting machine does not have a dust removal system, it will produce a large amount of dust during sandblasting operations, which will not only affect the surrounding environment, but also threaten the health of the operators. Was gradually withdrawn from the sandblasting market. In fact, most of the dry rust removal and sandblasting machines on the market are suction-type, because they are relatively more environmentally friendly.
- Low energy consumption of small sandblasting machine
- Derusting and sandblasting machine uses compressed air as power
- Sandblasting machine manufacturers generally supply sandblasting machines
- The mobile sandblasting machine uses the power, flow rate and flow of compressed air
- The working principle of wet sandblasting machine uses sandblasting abrasive and liquid as the medium
- Environmental protection and energy saving sandblasting machine supporting requirements
- Conveyor automatic sandblasting machine adopts suction sandblasting
- The nozzle of the rotary automatic sandblasting machine adopts special high wear-resistant boron carbide material
- The composition of the pipe end thread mobile sandblasting machine
- With timing automatic sandblasting, inching positioning function
- The main application range of automatic sandblasting machine
- Overview of rust removal sandblasting machine
- Gravity suction type automatic sandblasting machine
- The influence of different types of automatic sandblasting machines on glass cutting efficiency
- Talking about the problems in the process of rust removal and sandblasting machine
- Quality control of rust removal sandblasting machine in the process of sandblasting
- Introduction to the main functions of the automatic sandblasting machine
- Introduction of manual descaling and sandblasting machine
- Overview of automatic sandblasting machine
- Comparison of rust removal sandblasting machine and shot blasting machine